Thursday, May 22, 2014

Personalized Freebies From Kroger & Affiliates - Load to Card


I just got an email from Smiths (Kroger affiliate) to log into my account as a 'best customer' to load new coupons to my shoppers card, including ---

  


This is probably based on my shopping history (dh is a Cheerios addict). Check your account to see if you also have goodies and/or freebies to load to your card. Mine included a $2 Garnier Olia coupon (buy this often), .40 sour cream, and .50 fresh mushrooms. Be sure to check the left column and click on "Best Customer Exclusives". I also discovered a coupon there for free eggs!
After you load all the coupons to your card, look in the upper right for "Print My List of Coupons" so you'll have it in-hand in the store to remind yourself to get the freebies/goodies.

No comments: