Friday, March 14, 2014

Amazon Prime Update -- No On Renewals for $79


Amazon Prime  If you already have Amazon Prime, it's definitely a $20 money-saver to renew early, by Apr 16.  Sorry, you can't use it on a future renewal. It only works if your renewal is due now. Argh!

But definitely sign up for the free trial if you haven't already done so.
If you are new to Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a free one-month trial, then lock in your membership by April 16 at the $79 rate.

Even if you have no intention of paying for Amazon Prime, get the FREE ONE-MONTH trial here.
It's heavenly!

1 comment:

Teresa Young said...

I followed these instructions from Kim Komando so that my next renewal will be $79 - I essentially gifted myself 1 year of Prime to start the day after my current year expires.
http://www.komando.com/blog/244844/how-to-get-an-extra-year-of-amazon-prime-for-79