Friday, February 7, 2014

Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

We received an urgent call last night from our son Jordan at Camp Pendleton, that his wife Ali was admitted to the ICU with severe pneumonia. We are on the way to the airport. We will be taking care of his children ages 1 and 2, while he is with Ali in the hospital. I don't know how long we'll be gone, probably at least a week. I'll have a computer and will  update from time to time but it will be sporadic. It's doubtful that the daily email will go out. Our office manager will be here to process subscriptions.

We just got back from Northern California. My dad is in the hospital there, admitted for uncontrolled bleeding. He's getting better but is still in the hospital. I need to be both places and am kind of on overload right now.

I feel a heavy sense of responsibility to keep the website updated, but the family emergencies are serious and I know I'm not going to be on the computer much. As soon as I'm back everything will return to normal. Chat will be updated as always. Thank you for your understanding. Michele

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I included you in my prayers. I am praying also for my son to get a job. He has 3 boys and his birthday on 02/08 and is very sad. God does answer prayers. I reposted this because of a typo and wanted to write nicely. I hope your Dad is better.

Tracy said...



I'm sending prayers for healing for your daughter in law and also for your father. Also sending prayers for your own physial and emotional strength.

The website can wait.