Monday, February 17, 2014

All You Update -- Yes, It Can Be A Renewal


Update: The $5 All You subscription can be used as a one-year renewal. Just be sure to enter your info exactly like it appears on your All You label and the system will pick it up.

"All You subscription (2/16/2014 3:05:03 PM):  I just plugged in the name and address I used for my subscription and ordered it. I figured for $5.00- even if I got a duplicate subscription it was worth it. No indication on the receipt it let me print but I got a confirmation email about an hour later that said thanks for extending my subscription."  Elaine W, OH


WOW! All You Just $5 For A Year

All You 6 issues for $1.66/issue

Click the banner above for the rare opportunity to get a full year of All You magazine for just $5!!! Note that this is an auto-renewal subscription, but you can cancel at any time.

No comments: