Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Coldwater Creek $25 for $50 Groupon + 40% Off Now

 
Spend $25 for a $50 Coldwater Creek voucher from Groupon. Hurry, a limited number are available. The vouchers are good nationwide and expire 5/1/14, so there is plenty of time to use them. Limit two per person, three more as gifts. It's valid on-line and in-store. You may use some of the voucher value toward shipping.

Already a Groupon member? Start here
New to Groupon? Start here

Speaking of ColdWater Creek....




Black Friday Starts Now At ColdwaterCreek

Get 40% off everything at ColdWater Creek starting n ow, in-store and on-line, plus free shipping, no minimum. Good through 11/28. I've got my eye on an over-priced purple sweetheart dress that would be a great deal with the 40% off and the $50 Groupon voucher. I bought my Groupon voucher and we'll see if I can combine them in time. If not, I'll use the Groupon voucher after Christmas when the dress will probably be on sale again.

No comments: