Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Points -- 50 Point Location For Saturday


Lucky Leaf Clue #14: More saving, more doing -- and one Lucky Leaf located on this retailer's MyPoints page. -- HOME DEPOT

I found it by typing "HOME DEPOT" in the My Points search box and it came up in a banner near the top of the page. You get the 50 points instantly.

MyPoints has been around for many years, I believe since about 1999. Lots of readers earn rewards from them. Right now they have a promotion to click on a "Lucky Leaf" and collect 50 points daily. Check out MyPoints Facebook page for clues every day. The 50 points is once per day per member. Join MyPoints.

 MyPoints

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this. I received the 50 points today and yesterday due to your posting them. Thank you. Seems lately my my points points have racked up much, much slower than it used to.