Wednesday, September 18, 2013

50 Point Location For Wednesday = My Points


 GROUPON

After you put "Groupon" in the search box, and get to the Groupon/MyPoints page, click on the orange "Shop & Earn Points" and you'll see the Lucky Leaf banner on the next page.

"Lucky Leaf Clue #18: 53% off a Thai massage, 59% off a facial or 71% off Pilates classes? Or perhaps 50 Points when you find the Lucky Leaf hanging out with great deals close to home."

I found it by typing "GROUPON" in the My Points search box and it came up in a banner near the top of the page. You get the 50 points instantly.
I got it a noon MDT.


I'll report the location daily until Sept 30. Thanks for your help with this.

MyPoints has been around for many years, I believe since about 1999. Lots of readers earn rewards from them. Right now they have a promotion to click on a "Lucky Leaf" and collect 50 points daily. Check out MyPoints Facebook page for clues every day. The 50 points is once per day per member. Join MyPoints.

 MyPoints

No comments: