Monday, July 29, 2013

Back-To-School Supplies Inspirational Reader Story

I just received this picture from Jill Ann D, WA, of her back-to-school haul last year. I'm sure this will inspire everyone to work on the deals this year.

          


"There was a $1 off coupon on Rose Art school supplies and I was able to round up quite a few of them and then match them with sales at Target. I don't remember how many glue bottles, glue sticks, crayons, colored pencils and markers I purchased, but as you can see it was quite a few. I don't remember my final total cost, but I do remember that after sale price, coupons, 5% Target card discount, and 'use my own bag' discount I usually paid just tax or a few pennies for each item. I sent some of the items off to school with my girls last year, set some aside for the next few years, and donated most of it to my daughters' schools and other charitable groups." Jill Ann D., WA

No comments: