Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take Dr. Oz's Real Age Test, It's Free

Take the Real Age test, which was put together by Dr Oz and Dr Roizen. Find out how old you really are. Start here. I'm doing it right now. Depending on the result, I will let everyone know (maybe...)

Okay, it took about 7 minutes and the questions were easy. I got the result that I'm 8 years younger than my chronological age. There were questions that I could have fudged but I answered honestly. After it calculates your real age, there are several screens explaining how you could improve your score, and congratulating you on what you're doing right. I did read through all those.

I'm assuming by taking this test I'll probably be on an email list. But Dr Oz things are reputable, and if I want to unsubscribe, there will be a link at the bottom to do that.  I think I'll read the emails because they will encourage healthy habits. For the test, it helped that I had my annual physical recently and could accurately report my cholesterol levels and blood pressure.  
Start here

Real Age Test

No comments: