Friday, January 18, 2013

Kitchen Gadgets As Low As $3 Each From Totsy

Totsy.com has darling Tovolo kitchen utensils & gadgets for $3+. Some are Valentines Day related. Totsy shipping takes about 2-3 weeks, so now is the time to order if it's for Valentines' Day. New customers get free shipping on their first orders, even if it's only a $3 item.

Tip: I noticed the microwave collapsible food cover for $4.50 -- and thought I'd mention that I've been using a cover for years on just about everything I  microwave. It keeps the food moist, especially when reheating a plate of food. It's cheaper and better than plastic wrap. In fact, I have 2 covers that I switch out when I run the dishwasher. I was surprised when a friend asked what it was. I thought everyone used covers. Totsy.com

 

 


No comments: