Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Breville Juicer Just $74.96 On Amazon, "Mean Green" Juice

Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-Watt Juice ExtractorThere has been a lot of talk on Off Topic this past year about eating healthier. I started juicing ("Mean Green!") and have succeeding in taking off some weight and getting my cholesterol down. I bought a heavy-duty (expensive) Breville juicer after watching "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead", and am happy to say I really use it. Today on Amazon, there is a Breville Compact Juicer for just $74.96 (reg $130). It ships free. Breville quality is excellent. If you're tempted to take the juicer plunge, this is the way to go. 1,266 customers give it 4 1/2 stars.

Mean Green Juice (superfood)
6 big Kale leaves
1 cup spinach leaves
4 stalks celery
1/2 cucumber
1" piece fresh ginger root
2 apples
1/2 lemon, peeled
(I also add a peeled orange)
 

No comments: