Wednesday, September 12, 2012

New Deal Diva: Lots of Huggies Diapers


 "I had so much fun at Walgreens last month stocking up on Huggies diapers! After numerous trips to numerous Walgreens I ended up with at least 60 packages. With the Walgreens $4 coupon and either $2 or $1.50 manufacturer coupons the most I paid per package was $4. The challenge was finding the slip-on diapers in the store. My six rainchecks definitely came in handy. It's safe to say we're set on diapers for my daughter, Kate, my nephew, and any baby showers that should happen over the next few months!" Jennifer Murphy, Glen Carbon, IL


Your Deal Diva submission is always welcome!  The new reward is free 2 months added to your subscription, when your submission is added to the Deal Diva page. Please email to both easter@refundcents.com and refundcents@yahoo.com

No comments: