Thursday, June 21, 2012

$50 Rebook.com Voucher For $25, Free Shipping

Hot! Get a $50 voucher for  Reebok.com for $25 from Groupon! FREE SHIPPING when you use the voucher!
You can spend it on athletic shoes or gear, yoga pants, fitness mats, exercise apparel, etc., basically anything in their on-line store. Over 5,000 vouchers have been sold and there are a 'limited number available' so if you're interested, jump on it. Use the voucher by 9/18/12. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts.

I am so doing this!! I'm proud to say I'm back in my exercise routine, though not as a serious jogger. I do my own little walk/jog workout on our hills, and have been faithful, going 5 days a week. A new exercise outfit for summer would be a great reward. 

New to
Groupon? Sign up here first - Groupon.
Already a Groupon member? Go here to see this deal: Groupon

No comments: