Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Toy Helicopter Man-Thing

True story:

At Christmas I had a prize box for Christmas bingo games, and one of the prizes was a remote control helicopter which I figured my 5 year old dgs would pick. Instead, all the adult men were fighting over it. As soon as it was out of the box, it was "Let me try", "Here, let me try".  It turns out that there's something about this toy that men can't resist. Even dh sheepishly mumbled that he wanted one for his birthday. Anyway,

Groupon
has one today for $29 (reg $49.99) + $5 shipping. It's recommended for age 14+, indoor use. I did get one for dh for his birthday and when he told Jordan what he got, Jordan was jealous -- "Tell Mom my birthday is coming."
See it here: Groupon


New to Groupon? Sign up here first  Groupon




 

1 comment:

McCammons said...

We baught one for my son for Christmas and just to make sure it worked my husband had to "try it out" and it's hard as heck to get off the ground, but you know he tried for two weeks straight (until christmas lol) And now my son loves it and my husband wants one....apparently they are addicting to the male species :)