Friday, January 27, 2012

Kellogg's Gas Card Submission Address Correction

 
Kellogg's Gas Card submissions are coming back incorrectly marked as 'return to sender, not deliverable as addressed' when sent to the address on the form in Kalamazoo, MI. The alternate address to submit is

Kellogg's Gas Rewards Card
Box CAMB
Battle Creek, MI 49016.


If you submitted up to 5, you can resubmit them all in a single envelope to the above address. Everyone should call to complain so Kellogg's gets this fixed with the Post Office. 1-800-962-1413. (Thanks to all who sent me this info)
 

1 comment:

McAssist said...

I just called. They verified the address and recommended that each is sent back separate. I said what about the wasted postage, I am seeing on blogs that these are being returned all over the place and will the one I sent last week be forwarded to the right address or hasnt this been corrected with the post office yet - duhhh,,,uhhhh...lemme put you on hold......uh,this is something they are looking into...but he gave a reference number and told me to put that on the resubmission so it can be linked to my call.