Thursday, December 15, 2011

Shhhhhh.... This Is A Good One At Best Buy

 Here's a fun freebie at BestBuy, from Amy S:

"Buy a Best Buy Gift Card in any amount (even .01). There are gift cards near the checkout called Techno Twinkle and they have a USB powered string of 20 mini lights to place around your computer or desk. The lights are just attached on the gift card. The lights change colors and have a large variety of patterns. Wonderful nearly free GIFT for a techie or computer nut. If you have an old cell phone charger that has the USB port and plugs in the wall these would be perfect on an individual size tree!!! They can plug into any USB !!!  I thought maybe it would be like when you buy the gift card for a dollar or 1.99 or so with a toy or box (Lowe's hardware does this around here). I was willing to pay that for them. But when I rang up the first one it was just FREE for putting the $5 on and buying the gift card. The cashier suggested to buy more cards with .01 or .03 cents on another card and they worked, too!!! The package is a larger package with a bubble pack on the front. I cannot WAIT for my laptop addicted child to see them. I wish I could somehow video and send them. They are just TOO COOL!"
(Thanks Amy!)

No comments: