Monday, December 19, 2011

NoMoreRack -- Thanks, And Still Giving $10 Credit

Thanks everyone with your help on the NoMoreRack promotion. I got enough referrals to get the iPod Nano for my granddaughter, but when I went to order it, I guess it was out of stock because it disappeared, even though there are lots of prizes listed. So I am waiting to see if it comes back. I had enough extra points for two iPod Shuffles which I ordered and will use for an RC Giveaway as soon as they arrive!!

The NoMoreRack free $10 credit is still good, so feel free to sign up. I think the friends promotion is continuing because prizes are still listed.

* Don't forget you can also refer your friends and family. After you register,  click on "My Account", then on "Invite Friends" and you'll see your special link. Post on facebook, etc. Tell them to enter the code for the $10 credit:

BONUS: Enter code P1070 when you register under "My Profile" and "Redeem Gift Card" You'll get $10 free credit!

The deals on NoMoreRack change daily at noon EST. Some are even free. Today there is a free Hello Kitty iPhone 4 Protective Case for $0. Shipping is always $2 per item. 

No comments: