Monday, August 1, 2011

Love Animals? Here's A Way To Help The ASPCA

Love animals?

Lend A Hand To Save A Paw Fund DonationSwagbucks has a donation opportunity going on right now for the ASPCA. You can donate any amount of Swagbucks starting with 5. If you're an animal lover, you could sign up for Swagbucks, even if you have no intention of doing anything with it, then donate your free sign-up bucks to the ASPCA. After you sign up, click on "Redeem" (top bar), then "Gift Cards" (left column), then click on gift cards $5 & less. The first box says "Lend A Hand To Save A Paw Fund Donation".  Donations start at 5 SB. I believe the free sign up bonus right now is 30 Swagbucks, but I could be wrong.

I love that picture! I just finished raising a litter of 4 kittens (the mama who bit me, if you remember) and they have now been spayed/neutered and are up for adoption, including the mama cat, who calmed down just fine after a rocky start.

No comments: