Friday, July 22, 2011

My Happy Shopping Trip: 30 Chicken Legs for $1.25

I just got back from a successful shopping trip. The purpose was to get 5 packages of the Gold 'n Plump All Natural Chicken legs which are on sale for $1.25 this week. I had printed five of the $1 coupons before they disappeared, using two computers. I was able to get a total of 30 chicken legs for $1.25 after coupons were deducted (5x$1.25 - five $1 cpns). Nice! Now I can send for 2 of the Cuddly Cooper Family of stuffed toys, value $18.50 total.


I also got a little surprise. I had a coupon for a free bag of Lays potato chips value to $3.99. (It was one of those pretty sparkly hologram coupons -- must have been a Facebook giveaway?) The bag of Lays was $4.29-- which irked me a little, but I decided to go ahead. When I got to checkout, the checker said, "You know these are B1G1F? You can go get another bag". Alright! So I ended up with two bags for .30.


I also redeemed some of my free cat food coupons from Recyclebank, so the kitties were happy with the trip, too.
The checker even complimented me on my coupons. Don't you love it when you have a good checker, and you were able to find everything you planned to get?

No comments: