Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Day For .99 Customized Father's Day Card

LAST DAY FOR .99  CARD:
Grand Love Father's Day CardHOT!
Now is the time to order
Father's Day Cards so you get them in plenty of time. (Father's Day is June 19.) Who wants to pay $3.99 or $4.99 at the store? Get a customized photo card that your dad or hubby will keep forever, for .99.
Here's how. Go to
tinyprints.com Create your card. Use code GC99 as you check out.


  • You can have the card mailed to you, or to the recipient.
  • You can choose humorous, sentimental, show appreciation or highlight a hobby.
  • You can do it in the comfort of your home instead of standing in the card aisle for 20 minutes trying to find something appropriate.
Expires today. There are 423 templates to choose from. Tinyprints.com

I made my .99 tinyprints.com  Father's Day card last night and it was fun and easy. I entered the code GC99, then the $3.99 price dropped to .99 as soon as I clicked 'apply'. The card is so much more personal and memorable than a grocery store generic card. I can't wait to give it. This is win-win for everyone. Cheap and easy for me, special and meaningful for Dad. I am seriously thinking about joining their tinyprints.com club for cheap rates in the future. It was sure faster, easier, and more fun than standing in the card aisle at the store.

No comments: