Monday, May 30, 2011

Zulily Blowout -- Outfits As Low As $5.99

I should have posted this this morning but there are still zillions of things at Zulily on their Memorial Day Sale. When I clicked on "Boys" the list just kept going and going and going. Every time I thought I was at the bottom, more items loaded on the page. So be sure to look. There are some fantastic name brand multi-piece outfits in the $5.99 - $9.99 range, like the Beige Jungle Tee & Footie Pants above for $6.99 or Light Blue Cars Tee & Fottie Pants for $6.99. I could fill the whole update with pictures, but it's better to go take a look. Zulily  Categories are:
  • girls
  • boys
  • women
  • home & gear
  • toys & books
Try these codes:

SAVINGSZU512 10% off $30

GA2793 $5 off $50
The sale ends June 1 at 6 am, so there is still a full day and a half.

No comments: