Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Cellphone For $25 in P&G Purchases

Want a free cellphone with prepaid minutes?


Those who live in the Chicago area and shop at Jewel (and maybe everyone else) will be interested in this info emailed to Kathleen B from P&G. I haven't seen the official form, but it's worth a try if you would buy $25 in P&G products anyway. There is a big P&G insert coming Sunday. I have no idea of the geographic limitations of this free cellphone offer, if any, so this is definitely YMMV (your mileage may vary)  --

"While in my local Jewel today, I noticed in their ad if I bought $25.00 in P&G products, I would receive a free cellphone with prepaid minutes and texts ( I suppose like TracFone). I made the purchase, but no mail-in form printed. The service desk people couldn't get it, either, but they gave me this number:
1-800/500-8232. Per their rep, I don't need the form, just the CRT with prices circled and my NAZ. I wrote the UPCs on the tape, just to be safe. Address:

Trusted Moms Trusted Values
PO Box 49274
Strongville, OH 44149

I have this ready to mail tonight."

Expires 06-30-11.



Update: I just called the above P&G number. The $25 in purchases must be on one receipt, no PO Boxes, one per household.  It's good where ever the tearpad form appeared but the person I spoke with didn't have any information on which stores or states are eligible. It's unclear if the tearpad form is required. If you call and get any more information, please post it.



No comments: