Sunday, January 16, 2011

RIteAid TP Deal Diva

We have our first RiteAid tp deal diva.
Congratulations to Valerie Moody:

"I was able to get all of this toilet paper for the cost of tax only and I still have $14 in Up Rewards left! I'm hoping the stores will have more this week but if not, I'm set for awhile. My 2 sons are holding up my pyramid of free toilet paper" Valerie Moody




Remember, we have a Cover Contest going for the March issue with 3 free issues and a $10 check on the line. Anyone can enter whether you get the print issue or not. If not, you'll get a copy and two other issues if you win plus the check. I have a feeling we'll see either TP or facial tissue on the front or back of the next RefundCents.  All entries will go in the Deal Divas for a free month add to your subscription.

1 comment:

ammi said...

Thanks for not leaving any more for the rest of us. I will also have you know that the store changed the policy and the UP+ rewards didn't print anymore by Monday morning, because of abuse like this.