Monday, December 20, 2010

MamaPedia: $30 in ProFlowers.com for $15


Christmas Grower's Choice
Here's how I made today's Mamapedia deal work for me. Get $30 in ProFlowers.com for $15. Christmas delivery is still available. First, I looked on the ProFlowers website to make sure there was something in the $30 range I wanted. The voucher can be used toward shipping ($9.99) so I wanted something in the $20 range. I clicked on "Specials", then on "Flowers Discounts"  and found the "Christmas Grower's Choice" for $19.99. I opted not to get the vase (I've got a zillion vases) and designated delivery for Dec 23. I went back to Mamapedia, bought the voucher and used it immediately. That's one nice thing about Mamapedia. The instant you buy the voucher you can use it. I took my voucher number, and went back to the ProFlowers website and ordered it. My price after the voucher was $2.xx. I'm giving the flowers to my elderly neighbor who I visit. I know she'll love it. They also had "A Little Christmas Sunshine" for $17.99 and with the voucher and delivery, that one would be under $1. They have a Teacup Orchid for $19.99, after voucher would be $2.xx. They have 18 Assorted Petite Roses for $19.99, after voucher would be $2.xx. If you have any Mamapedia credits, that will make the price even less. I had a $10 credit, so my final out of pocket was $7.xx. This deal really works best if you want the flowers delivered to someone far away, since you can buy flowers locally for $15 at Costco, a grocery chain, or florist for yourself.  This deal is limit one per person.

No comments: