Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Free Generous Sample of Different Kotex Products

Choose one of four sample packs of Kotex products. This is a new offer. Click here. The samples include 4-5 products each.

Here's my philosophy on samples. I request all I can. Most I use, but what I don't need, like dog food, I donate. Even food banks want pet food because they get requests for it. We all use different products, but could easily donate unopened samples we don't personally want. When I contribute to a food drive, my bag includes food, but also all kinds of things, like sample deodorants, toothbrushes, feminine supplies, razors, etc., all new and unopened. I also drop off donations to the local food bank in
Bountiful. They basically want everything, food and non-food, including pet food.

No comments: