Monday, May 31, 2010

RiteAid Huggies Deal + Tayler Suggestions

Save $3.00RiteAid has Huggies diapers for $8.99. Use a printable $3 coupon, and receive a $2 SCR. If you buy 3 packs, you can also use a $5/$25 coupon. If you printed the $1 RiteAid Ad Perk coupon before it disappeared, you can use that also.

Thanks Tayler for these RiteAid suggestions:
Physicians Formula makeup is bogo50% off. There is a printable $5 off any coupon for Rite Aid. Combine that with the $1 coupons out and something should be free. Some products also have $1, $2 and $4 peelie coupons.



There is a display of products with $4 peelies, they cost $12.95, $13.95 and $14.95 for the bronzer. Buy two of the $12.95 = 2/$19.45 - two $5 coupons - two $4 peelies and throw in a $5/20 if you buy a filler = 2/free with overage. I see lots! of PF in my future.

Also I'm going to wait until next week to buy Olay. There is two kinds of Olay Regenerist face cleansers that are $7.99 and $9.99. So even though they're bogo50% off this week I'll get them at regular price next week with my 20% discount. I'll get two $9.99 and one $7.99 = 27.97 - 20% off = $22.37 - $5/20 - three $5 Olay ocupons from my P&G booklet = $2.37 and I will almost qualify for the $5 giftcard wyb $25 in P&G during next week only and be almost half way to the $25 giftcard wyb $50 in select skin care products.

Aveeno small lotion is $3.49 and my $1 coupons expire today so with my 20% off I'll get those to bump me up further. And the Nivea is a good deal becaues the mens qualify for the $5/15 rebate and the $25/$50 rebate. It's $3 off and there are $3 coupons out. So after all that I should be able to make a huge profit with the giftcard rebates.

If you're doing the Duracell you might as well buy the CMN balloons for $1 and use the $1 RA Duracell coupons on them. ---  Tayler R, CO

No comments: