Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Check Again for Kraft First Taste!!!!


YIPPEE!! I'm bumping this up because yesterday I didn't have the offer in my Kraft First Taste account, but I did have it when I checked just now. It was super easy to request it. It says I'll get up to 6 coupons worth $20. I don't know if that means people will get a random number or that everyone will get all 6. Let's cross our fingers. Anyway.... Go now!! It also gave me the option of sending the info to friends and family by submitting their zip codes. NICE.
If you belong to Kraft First Taste, log into your account to check to see if you have a bunch of freebies. Some people have offers for free KoolAid Fun Fizz Drink Drops, Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Shaved Meats, Ritz Crackerfuls Filled Crackers, Kraft 100 Calorie Packs Cheese Bites, Kraft Homestyle Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese, and a free package of Digiorno Deep Dish Pizza.

No comments: