Friday, January 22, 2010

Three Discounts on a Shutterfly Order

If you submit a Baby or Child Model Search photo at this link for parenting.com, you'll be rewarded with a $10 Shutterfly code. I got the code as soon as I registered, even before I submitted a photo. I highlighted and copied that code and went directly to my Shutterfly account. I had already created a Christmas 2009 photobook, but didn't complete my order last week. No way was I paying $59 for a hard-cover 36 page book, even though I'm addicted to these photobooks. I knew if I held out I could get it cheaper. Today I checked Shutterfly and bingo, there were two offers, one for 20% off a photobook, and one for free shipping on $30. That brought the price down to $41, still not good enough. Then I registered at the link above, and got a $10 code which I plugged into my checkout page. Yippee, now the price was down to $31. I can live with that, considering three FREE photobooks I've gotten in the past from Snapfish, Shutterfly and Photoworks. I knew someday I'd have to break down and actually pay for one, but I was happy to get three different discounts: free shipping, $10 off, and 20% off. You can stack codes at Shutterfly, so stack as many as you can on the same order. The picture you see above is the actual cover of my photobook that I just ordered. I can't wait
to get it. No more scrapbooking for me -- I like this better.

No comments: