Saturday, January 30, 2010

$1.99 Photo KeyChain From ArtsCow

ArtsCow is offering another almost freebie. This one is a customized photo key chain for $1.99 and free shipping. Go here, The link will give you a code to use as you check out. Expires 3/15/10. You don't have to give them any Facebook fan names. The heart-shaped bobble would make a cute Valentine's Day gift. This is my second ArtsCow order. My free mousepad came quickly and was beautiful. That one was free with free shipping. I'm using the heart-shaped keychain for my daughter-in-law's Valentine box. I'll tie it with a bow on top of the wrapped box of candy. That's my grandson Jake in the actual keychain I just created. As I checked out, it was interesting that I was automatically directed to PayPal even though I hadn't selected a method of payment. They do give other options in case you don't have PayPal.

No comments: