Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Kohl's Codes

        

Starting 9/27, the new 15% off Kohl's code will be LEAVES15 (9/27-10/5)
You'll earn $10 Kohl's cash for every $50 spent 9/27 - 10/5.
Free shipping with Kohl's card: WESHIPFREE
(If you got the Kohl's advertiser in the mail today with a 20% or 30% off code, please let me know what those are so I can add them to the list.)

Kohl's is the leader in good deals on clothing and housewares because you can stack discounts. Buy an item when it's on sale, use a 15%, 20% or 30% off code, use a $10 off $30 coupon from Staples or the newspaper, use Kohl's cash earned from earlier promotions, get it on clearance, etc. I would never pay the original tag price for anything at Kohl's because of all these savings opportunities. I think the tag price is inflated because Kohl's knows it's going to offer a lot of discounts. I bought a pair of nice Chaps black pants last week. The original tag said "$59.99". No way would I ever pay that. With the sale price, 20% off code, and $10 in Kohl's cash, I paid $24.xx, which is a good deal. The pants weren't worth $60, but they were nicer than a normal pair of $24 pants. It was win/win for me. It's fun to play the savings game at Kohl's.  

No comments: