Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Working Staples For Lots of Freebies

Excellent Staples tip from Angie F:

GREAT week at Staples! (2/19/2013 5:37:44 AM):  If you're recycling your ink & rolling rewards/rebates...this week is stellar at Staples! An OP posted a link for the freebie coupons at Staples. Print & use these coupons for a mega-haul at Staples. Trick is to PAY ATTN to which items are rewards & which are rebate. I used my rewards to buy 2 pkgs of photo paper, 1 ream of multipurpose paper, and 1 pkg of Bic Mechanical Pens. I will submit my receipts to Staples and receive the entire amount back in the form of rebate $ cash. Next, I save my rebate/cash to use specifically at Staples. I purchased the 5 packages/reams bundle of copy paper (using the coupon) for $20 and will receive the entire amount back in rewards. I also maxed out the limit on 35ct Lysol Wipes...3x per person and will receive that entire amount back in rewards. It was a huge haul for me as I purchased for our household, business, and my folks. We came away with 30 reams of copy paper, 3 pkgs multipurpose, 6 packets photo paper, 3 pkg Bic Mechanical pens, & 9 pkgs of Lysol Wipes. The entire amount "rolled" with rewards and rebate $ attributed directly to the ink recycling program. THANKS to the OP who first mentioned this program in Jan of 2012 and to the OP this week who posted the link for the coupons. I would have missed this deal as I wasn't really paying attn. **Stellar! **,  Angie F, MI

No comments: