Tuesday, November 23, 2010

RiteAid Frames Money-Maker Right Now


Here's a hot hidden deal at RiteAid right now.....
  • Frames are clearanced as low as $.74, and they each generate a $3 Ups! Reward.
    Check for a photo keychain for $1.49, clear plastic frames for $1.49, magnetic frames for $1.49, little photo wallets on clearance for .75, and small frames at the photo counter for .99. Some 8x10 frames are $3. Have fun! You can do multiple transactions, and so far, it's unlimited.
  • UPDATE: I just got back from RiteAid. I also found some frames not already mentioned.
    There was a 'photo ruler' with spaces for 3 pictures 75% off $4.99 = $1.25 (cute for school age kids), and it generated the $3 UPs Reward. I found the photo ruler on an end-of-aisle display.
    There were also black or silver photo coasters and small frames marked 75% off. I was able to build up more and more $3 UP Rewards by buying $1.25, $1.99, and $1.49 clear plastic frames.
    There appeared to be no limit, and I bought multiples in the same transaction. I used some of my profit to buy the Tide HE detergent that is $9.99 with a $2 UPs Reward. My RiteAid doesn't develop photos, just has the frames on a wall. If your RiteAid develops photos you will have a bigger selection.

No comments: